Saturday, July 18, 2009

Two Days of Fan Mail


Sorry I have been slacking the last few days. I have been exhausted from my so called "real" job and when I came home from work and checked the mail I just didn't have the energy to take pics and post. Well today I am showing my successes from the last two days. I did manage to get quite a bit of mail over the last few days and here is the breakdown:

Free Stuff:
Ziploc Bags, Glade Plug In Warmer, Saran Wrap x2, Haagen-Dazs, Breyers, Franks Hot Sauce, Butterball Deli Meat, Glade Wisp Refills x2, Skintimate, Cinnabon, Kelloggs, Lays x2, Maxwell House Coffee, A1 Steak Sauce, Ball Park Franks x2, Old Bay Seasoning

Money Off Coupons:
$2 Post Cereal, Two .75c Old Bay, $1.50 McCormic

Total Value: $82.54

Project Total $575.03!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment