Monday, July 13, 2009

23 LETTERS TODAY!!!


I was thinking earlier today that the mail has been kinda light over the last few days. I know you have seen my pics of the last weeks responses, but I am expecting quite a bit to come in. Well today was like Christmas in July for me. I went to the mailbox and low and behold there were 23 peieces of "fan mail" waiting for me. I could not wait to get inside and open it with my wife. Well we opened many letters and today's top company was SC Johnson Wax who sent me 6 letters today alone! It is funny that the ones I get from them now no longer have a letter inside, but rather just an envelope with a coupon in it. Well here is a breakdown of my second best haul ever:


Free Products:

2 Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel, Zip Loc Zip n' Steam Bags, Shout Stain Remover, Glade Plug-Ins Scented Oil kit, Edge Shave Gel, Pringles any size, Head & Shoulders any size, 2 Free Aunt Jemima Products, 2 Boxes of Nabisco Cookies, 2 DiGiorno 12" Pizza's, Any Size Folgers Coffee, Free Pillsbury Cinnabon, Totino's Snack Rolls, Vlasic Pickles, 3 Knorr Pasta Sides, Country Crock any size, Can't Believe it's Not Butter, Mega Box of Pampers, Guldens Mustard, and $10 Target Gift Card from Gummy Vites


Money Saving Coupons: .50c off Swiss Miss, $1 off Pillsbury, $1 off Totino's



Todays total of FREE stuff: $124.88


Project Total MTD: $492.49


Tomorrow marks 30 days of doing this and it would be sweet to cross the $500 mark tomorrow. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment