Saturday, July 11, 2009

I Felt The Love Today


Well I came home from work today and checked the mail, and to my surprise there was a nice pile of fan mail waiting for me. I would like to thank Huggies, Pampers, Crisco, Breyers, Frito Lay (2 Letters Today), and Gerber for making my day special. Well here is the usual breakdown:

FREE PRODUCT: 2 Any Crisco, Any Breyers, 2 Any Frito Lay, Jumbo Pack of Huggies, 2 Mega Packs of Pampers, and 4 Any Gerber Graduates Product

Discount Coupons: $3 off any Huggies, 2 $1 off any Huggies, and $1 off Frito Lay

Just as a quick note on the blog here. I do have to give it to Frito Lay. Since I have started the experiement they have donated 6 free products to the cause. A heartfelt "Thank You" to Frito Lay.

Today's Total $71.98!

Project Total $439.59!

Maybe with Monday's mail I can cross the $500 mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment