Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangster





Well Today was a good day to say the least. Words can't describe how great it feels to go into the grocery store fill up your cart and end up with a total that is like you went shopping in the 1950's. Today I loaded my cart up with $181.67 worth of groceries, went up to the cashier, and then when I was given the total I said here are my coupons. Some thirty minutes later, my total dropped to $19.11. The only reason that the total was that much is because I upgraded the diapers to a larger pack with $10 off so I would get more for the money. This is my second time to the grocery store and let me tell you that it never gets old getting so much stuff for almost nothing. I got to say that I could not take all of my coupons today because I just don't have the room in my fridge, and closets for everything. It is a good feeling....

I have once again put pictures up of my shopping trip today.

No comments:

Post a Comment